You must be wondering how to turn on Apple Watch after purchasing a new Apple Watch. An Apple Watch is an amazing device that allows you to manage all your phone apps via a watch. You can easily set up and use your new Apple Watch on your iPhone. In this post, I will explain how to turn on an Apple Watch in detail. Here, I will also tell you how to customize your Apple Watch to access all other Apple Watch features. Without wasting much time, let us understand how to turn on Apple Watch more in detail.
How To Turn On Apple Watch?
In this section, I will teach you how to turn on Apple Watch in brief. Before you start remember that you need an iPhone 6s or the latest version of iOS.
You can follow these steps to learn how to turn on Apple Watch.
- First, press and hold the side button of your Apple Watch to turn it on.
- Press it for a few minutes till you see the Apple logo.
- Now, hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone.
- A “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch” message will appear on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on Continue.
- Next, place the watch face in the viewfinder on your iPhone.
- Wait for a while to receive a message saying that your Apple Watch is paired.
- Then, tap on Set up as New Apple Watch if this is your first Apple Watch.
- Otherwise, tap on the Restore from Backup option.
- If asked, update your Apple Watch to the latest software version.
- Now, sign in by entering your Apple ID and password.
- Your Apple Watch will now show you which settings it shares with your device.
- You can choose to use other settings like Siri if needed.
- Now, on your iPhone, tap on Create a Passcode or Add a Long Passcode.
- Then, switch to your Apple Watch to enter your new passcode.
- You can also tap on Don’t Add Passcode if you want to skip this part.
- Install apps and features compatible with Apple Watch.
- Now, wait for a while for your watch to sync.
- Keep both devices close together till you hear a chime.
- Once you feel a tap from your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown.
Thus, that’s how to turn the digital crown on Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch turns on only when the Apple logo appears. You simply have to press and hold the side buttons of the watch. However, you can use the same procedure for how to turn on Apple Watch Series 7,6, 5, 3, and 1 respectively.
Click here – How To Set A Photo Timer On iPhone?
Turn On Apple Watch Notifications
Apple Watch comes in handy to view the notifications on your iPhone. When your phone is locked or asleep, you receive notifications on your Apple Watch. Follow these steps to learn how to turn on Apple Watch notifications.
- First, Open up the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on the My Watch Tab.
- Next, tap on Notifications.
- Now, turn on Tap to Show Full Notification.
Thus, all the notification alerts will now be delivered to your Apple Watch. You simply have to tap on the notification to see the full details.
Turn Sound Off On Apple Watch
The notification sound of your Apple Watch can be annoying when you are in a meeting. In that case, you should know how to turn sound off on Apple Watch. Follow these steps to change the audio and notification settings of your Apple Watch.
- To start, Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Then, scroll down to tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Now, tap on the volume down button to decrease the volume.
- You can also tap on the slider to turn the Digital Crown.
- To turn on the Silent Mode, tap the Silent Mode button.
You can now easily receive notifications on your Apple Watch even after turning its sound off.
How To Charge Apple Watch?
To charge your Apple Watch, plug the Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable into a USB power adapter. Place the back of your Apple Watch on the charger to start the charging. Now, you must be wondering how to turn on Apple Watch while charging? Just follow the same rule! Press and hold the side buttons of your Apple Watch until it displays an Apple logo.
You can collect more information about such topic on Howtat
Click here – What Is Loob?
Why Won’t My New Apple Watch Turn On?
While it may sound silly at first, one of the biggest reasons why your new Apple Watch won’t turn on is maybe because your Apple Watch’s battery has run too low or drained out. Put your smartwatch on a charger and let it charge for some time. Once the smartwatch has got enough juice, it will boot up automatically.
How Long Does It Take For An Apple Watch To Turn On?
Yes, turning on the Apple Watch takes about 2 minutes to fully turn on, this is normal, I just tested this myself this morning. I don’t think you can charge it while it is off. It charges pretty quickly when it is on that it really shouldn’t make much of a difference anyway.
Why Is My Apple Watch Not Always On?
Anyways, go to settings on phone , then display and brightness, go to your iPhone do the same in watch settings , display and brightness, with both iPhone and watch both on this at same time , turn off always on display thru phone, both screens still lit, your iwatch always on display should be turned off by remote of
Why Is My Apple Watch Screen Black And Wont Turn On?
First solution: Force your Apple Watch to reboot.
To get started, hold down both the Digital Crown and the small button just beneath the crown on the side of the watch. Keep holding down both crown and side button until the Apple logo shows up on the display.
Why Is My Apple Watch Charging But Not Turning On?
Why is my Apple Watch not turning on after charging? One of the common reasons why your Apple Watch won’t turn on after charging is that – the battery might have run too low or drained out completely and the battery has not been sufficiently charged. Your watch, therefore, needs to be charged for quite some time.
Which Button Is The Power Button On Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger. Press and hold the side button until you see the power button in the upper-right corner of the display.
How Do I Turn On My Apple Watch When Charging?
If the Watch doesn’t power on as you set it on the charger, press the side button (not the digital crown) to turn it on.
By reading my above post, you’ve got to learn how to turn on an Apple watch in detail. To turn on an Apple Watch you have to press and hold the side buttons of the watch. Now, wait for a while till it displays Apple Logo on the screen. You need to hold your watch on your iPhone screen to connect with your iPhone. Once done, you can easily check the time, read notifications, and access all other Apple Watch features. You can share this user guide with new Apple Watch users who don’t know how to turn on Apple Watch.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit NeoAuthors
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OfsType
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OwnerSites
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PetsBee
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PopularWeby